Direct Ferry to Lazarus (KPS Special)
This year's Kusu Pilgrimage Season (KPS 2021) will take place from 6 October to 4 November with Safe Management Measures in place.
Since all regular ferries will not stop at Kusu during KPS 2021, we will be bringing you SPECIAL DIRECT TRIPS TO LAZARUS ISLAND during this period. Limited space available for each timeslot!
- Senior citizen: Above 60 years old
- Child: Below 12 years old (Free for children 0-2 years old)
- Ferry tickets are valid for 2 ways on the same day. Please note that the return trip to Marina South Pier will still be from St. John's Island main jetty.
- Run by express ferries, drop off will be directly at Lazarus Island's Pulau Seringat jetty (PR).
- Pets and Bicycles are allowed onboard the ferry at no extra cost.
- Ferry operations may be delayed/cancelled in the case of extreme bad weather.