Singapore Biennale 2022
In partnership with Singapore Art Museam (SAM), Marina South Ferries is pleased to offer an exclusive ferry schedule for SB2022 attendees. Journey to the Southern Islands with 𝘕𝘢𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘢 where our ferries will bring you from Sentosa Jetty @Cove direcly to Lazarus Island. What better way to immerse and reflect upon these artworks?
Limited space for each slot, so book your tickets early!
- Tots: 0-2 years old (Free; Please indicate in booking to secure seats)
- Child: 2+ to 12 years old
- Family Package: 2 Adults & 2 Children
- Pre-booking is required.
- Ferry tickets are valid for 2 ways on the same day.
- Free rescheduling at least 24hr in advance; Otherwise full fare will be charged as the seats would have been blocked out already.
- Passengers will be subjected to bag checks for prohibited items upon return to Sentosa Jetty, as required by Singapore's security agencies.
- Tickets may not be used for ferries to Marina South Pier. For departures from Marina South Pier, please book your tickets here instead.