Marina South Pier -> Lazarus
Due to popular demand, our direct ferries from Marina South Pier to LAZARUS ISLAND service will be here to stay!
Limited space for each slot, so book your tickets early!
This year's Kusu Pilgrimage Season (KPS 2022) will take place from 26 September to 24 October. During this pilgrimage period, all regular ferries will not stop at Kusu Island. Operations to Kusu Island will resume from 25 October 2022 onwards. Sorry for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your kind understanding. Refer to KPS 2022 Schedule here.
- Child: Below 12 years old (Free for children 0-2 years old)
- Only for departures from Marina South Pier.
- Run by express ferries, drop off will be directly at Lazarus Island's Pulau Seringat jetty (PR).
- Ferry tickets are valid for 2 ways on the same day. Please note that the return trip to Marina South Pier will still be from St. John's Island main jetty.
- Tickets may not be used for ferries to Sentosa.
- Pets, prams and bicycles are allowed onboard the ferry at no extra cost.
- Ferry operations may be delayed/cancelled in the case of bad weather or high traffic volume at the jetties.