Marina South Pier -> Lazarus
Due to popular demand, our direct ferries from Marina South Pier to LAZARUS ISLAND service will be here to stay!
*ATTENTION: The pontoon at Lazarus Island (Pulau Seringat Jetty) will be closed from 11 - 29 September 2023 for urgent repairs by Singapore Land Authority. Ferries scheduled to disembark at Lazarus Island during this period will be re-directed to St. John's Island's main jetty instead. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
- Child: Below 12 years old (Free for children 0-2 years old)
- Only for departures from Marina South Pier.
- Run by express ferries, drop off will be directly at Lazarus Island's Pulau Seringat jetty (PR).
- Ferry tickets are valid for 2 ways on the same day. Please note that the return trip to Marina South Pier will still be from St. John's Island main jetty.
- Tickets may not be used for ferries to Sentosa.
- Pets, prams and bicycles are allowed onboard the ferry at no extra cost.
- Ferry operations may be delayed/cancelled in the case of bad weather or high traffic volume at the jetties.