Singapore Islands Sunset Dinner Cruise
Enjoy a leisurely trip aboard a whimsical open-decked ferry at sunset with this cruise. The experience includes a light meal prepared by an onboard chef with fresh, seasonal ingredients. It’s halal-certified too.
Please note: This casual and light dinner on board is specially curated to be suitable for sail - courses are hand-held (i.e. no tables to confine you, just the way we loved it)!
Total: 2 hour(s) and 30 minute(s)
Highlights: Sunset out at sea, Chef on board, Marina Bay region, Sentosa, Singapore Southern Straits (Sisters' Island, St John's Island, Kusu Island, Lazarus Island) Nightlights of CBD iconic skyline
- Insurance provided by the operator
- 2-hour Sunset Cruise
- Dinner with Chef onboard (Dinner menu is fixed. Please refer to the sample menu here; BYO if preferred.)
- All taxes, fees, and handling charge
- Children aged 0-1 can join this activity free of charge
- Children aged 2+ will be charged the same rate as adults
- Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 3 day(s) before the selected activity date
- 50% refund will be issued for cancellations made at 1-2 days before the selected activity date
- No refund will be issued for cancellations made within 24hr of the selected activity date
- The operator may cancel the activity in case of force majeure or unforeseen circumstances (e.g. extreme weather conditions). In this case, you will be given the option to reschedule or request a full refund
- If you are prone to motion sickness, we strongly recommend you take travel sickness tablets 1 hour(s) before the activity time
- Delay in sail time may occur in case of bad weather
- This is NOT a guided tour, there will not be any commentary onboard. For a guided sunset tour, please book here instead.