Island Hopping Pass (Marina South Pier)
This year's Kusu Pilgrimage Season (KPS 2022) will take place from 26 September to 24 October. During this pilgrimage period, all regular ferries will not stop at Kusu Island. Operations to Kusu Island will resume from 25 October 2022 onwards. Sorry for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your kind understanding. Refer to KPS 2022 Schedule here.
Travel in style aboard our open deck ferries to the sandy shores of Lazarus Island, St John’s Island, and Kusu Island with Marina South Ferries.
One ferry ticket gives your access to all islands! With various departure and inter-island timings, you can choose freely to explore these beautiful places on a true island-hopping adventure. Please refer to the ferry schedule here.
- Senior citizen: Above 60 years old
- Child: Below 12 years old (Free for children 0-2 years old)
- Family Package: 2 Adults & 2 Children
- Only for departures from Marina South Pier.
- Ferry tickets are valid for 2 ways on the same day.
- Pets and Bicycles are allowed onboard the ferry at no extra cost.
- Free rescheduling for notice at least 12hr in advance.
- Ferry operations may be delayed in the case of bad weather or high traffic volume at the jetties.
*Note that Sisters' Island is closed currently for enhancement works.