Weekend Island Hopping Pass
Travel in style aboard our open deck ferries to the sandy shores of Sisters’ Island, Lazarus Island, St John’s Island, and Kusu Island with Marina South Ferries.
One ferry ticket gives your access to all 4 islands! With various departure and inter-island timings, you can choose freely to explore these beautiful places on a true island-hopping adventure.
- Senior citizen: Above 60 years old
- Child: Below 12 years old (Free for children 0-2 years old)
- Ferry tickets are valid for 2 ways on the same day. It also covers the transfer between the islands.
- Pets and Bicycles are allowed onboard the ferry at no extra cost.
- Due to overwhelming response on weekends and public holidays, boarding of ferries will be based on a first-come, first-served basis, so make sure to get there early to secure your seats.
- Ferry operations may be delayed/cancelled in the case of extreme bad weather.
Kusu Pilgrimage Season (KPS) 2021
*Please note that this year’s KPS will take place from 6 Oct to 4 Nov with Safe Management Measures (SMMs) in place. All regular ferry and inter-island shuttle services to the Southern Islands will not stop by Kusu Island. All private ferries/private yachts are also not allowed to berth at Kusu Island’s jetties.
*Note that Sisters' Island is closed currently for repair works.